Are you the master of the German language, a quote-request guru, and a wizard in administrative matters? Additionally, are you a true relationship virtuoso? If so, you might be the one we are looking for as our new Commercial Sales Support Representative.
Who is your new employer?
Imagine being part of an enchanting family business that views furniture design as an art form, a story that needs to be told. For over 30 years, this company has been the true magician, the sculptor of wood, plastic, chrome, or steel, constantly striving for innovation and delighting in inspiring their customers.
What will you be doing?
As a Commercial Sales Support Representative, you are the alchemist capable of unraveling the needs of our German customers. You discuss (ad-hoc) rate requests and transform them into price quotes according to our existing pricing policies.
But wait, there’s more magic You monitor quote requests and engage with your customers to ensure the quote meets their needs. If you can even revive old customers, you document these wonders in our SAP system. Experience with SAP is like possessing a magic wand, a significant asset for both you and our organization.
You will become part of an enchanting team of colleagues, with the option to practice your magical skills from the comfort of your home, as your new employer values flexibility for its employees.
What do they offer you?
- A salary between €3000 and €3300 based on a 38-hour workweek;
- Immediate entry into the team of your new employer
- 25 vacation days;
- A pension allowance of €350 on top of your gross salary;
- Remote work options;
- A laptop and a phone;
- Compensation for all travel expenses;
- A lot of freedom to apply your own magic;
- Unforgettable company outings that you will remember for a long time;
- A close-knit company culture that feels like an enchanted atmosphere.
What do you bring?
- MBO+/HBO-level of education and thinking.
- German roots or the ability to speak and write fluent German, with a touch of Dutch and/or English;
- Knowledge and experience with the magic of (SAP) software;
- A proactive attitude; you don’t wait, but take matters into your own hands;
- A customer-centric approach; Knowledge of (commercial) negotiation techniques to secure the best deals;
- A meticulous eye for detail.
At our client’s company, we transform furniture into epic stories, and we want to invite you to write the next chapter in the history of furniture design with us. Are you ready to tell your story as a Commercial Sales Support Representative? Apply now and become part of our magical team.